As the nation’s leading nonprofit organization committed to strengthening communities through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility, the Y offers more than just a job. We offer you a career with a future and the chance to make a lasting difference in your community. At YMCA Camp Piomingo we serve campers and guest year round at our rustic, resident camp location within Otter Creek Recreational Park. Our Office Administrator manages all elements of our office from greeting our guests, to registering campers for our summer camp experience.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
· 2 –5 years Office Experience
· 40 – 50 wpm typing
· Word Processing
· Data Entry
· Accounting Experience
· Experience with Microsoft Office Programs
· Functional Expertise with Internet Programs
· Functional Expertise in Customer Service and Engagement
· Work Sundays during peak Summer season (June – August)
1. Must be able to remain alert.
2. Tolerate heat and humidity for extended periods of time
3. Must be able to sit or stand for extended periods.
4. Ability to communicate verbally, including projecting voice across distance in normal and loud situations.
· Answer Phones and record messages as needed
· Process all invoices and office payments
· Deposit and record funds as needed
· Assist with processing Summer Camp Financial Assistance Applications
· Set Up Camp Seasons in Online Registration Portals (Campbrain)
· Maintain Camper Registration Data
· Data Entry for Camper Registration as needed
· Invoice and Collect Camper Registration Fees
· Order Office Supplies
· Assist with Annual Campaign
· Train and Supervise Seasonal Office Help as needed
· Perform other duties as assigned by the Executive Director