We’re looking for people who share our values and exhibit the attributes of CARING, HONESTY, RESPECT, and RESPONSIBILITY to join us
The Regional Aquatics Director is accountable to the Associate Executive Directors and the Day Camp Executive for the management and supervision of pool/aquatics activities for Clay County. This role is responsible for all aspects of care and maintenance of branch facilities, any contract pools, equipment and grounds.
Cause-Driven Leadership Competencies
- Functional Expertise: Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills required to perform well: uses best practices and demonstrates up-to-date knowledge and skills in technology.
- Community: Ensures a high level of service with a commitment to improving lives.
- Developing Others: Provides staff with feedback, coaching, guidance and support.
- Decision-Making: Provides others with frameworks for making decisions.
- Finance: Effectively creates and manages budgets.
- Self-Development: Share new insight.