Looking for an exciting new role? Central Connecticut Coast YMCA is looking for a Systems Liaison & Application Mgr to join our Association!
Under the direction of the Sr. Vice President/Chief Financial Officer (SVP/CFO), the Systems Liaison & Application Manager will serve as a point of contact for all Association cloud-based software applications. This position is responsible for understanding all aspects of the software systems and setup, and provide expert help desk support to the branches. The position will be responsible for training of all branch and Association Office staff, monitoring system setup, staying current on software releases, and communicating all aspects of the software where appropriate. This position will participate in the evaluation and selection of new vendors who provide cloud-based software, and make recommendations to management. Under the direction of the SVP/CFO, the Systems Liaison & Application Manager will work closely with all Association Office staff and oversee processes and procedures related to the software areas.
• Five or more years work experience in related position and field – required
• SGA Accounting, SGA Pulse, UKG Workforce Ready software experience – preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or IT field – preferred
• Experience with designing and leading training sessions
• Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills and strong ability to troubleshoot
• Energetic, dynamic, self-starting motivator, able to work independently and manage multiple priorities
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Highly adaptable to the changing schedule and requirements of the position
• Working knowledge of computerized membership, fundraising and payroll systems and their interface to general ledger software – required
• Advanced level in Excel and Word - required
• Prior experience with software conversions - preferred
• Demonstrate the values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility.
• Train all staff on cloud-based software programs. Develop curriculum, promote trainings, maintain attendance records, and monitor training requirements for staff.
• Develops and implements best practices, policies and procedures for cloud-based software programs. Ensure compliance by staff and intervenes as needed in a coaching manner.
• Develop training calendar and determine appropriate levels and course length.
• Work closely with Association Office staff in respective areas of cloud-based software focus.
• Responsible for reviewing and managing user security and obtaining annual security reports.
• Monitor software system set-ups for correct usage by branch and Association Office staff. Troubleshoot software issues and submit to support as required.
• Perform system audits and communicate findings to management and staff. Make recommendations for improvements.
• Serve as Association help desk expert, maintain assistance log, design and produce user reference guides for all training courses. Ensure user security and proper maintenance of software systems, and audit regularly.
• Act as a liaison between branches and software support.
• Perform branch field audits on software systems and report to Management.
• Participate in evaluation and selection of new vendors for cloud-based software programs.
• Serve in a lead role on implementation team when applicable.
• Create custom reports as necessary.
• Serve as a member of Executive Management Team (EMT).
• Serve as a member to Membership and Program Quality Teams as needed.
• Serve as an advocate for a paperless environment in cloud-based software systems.
• All other duties that may be assigned.
Cause-Driven Leadership Competencies
· Critical Thinking & Decision Making
· Communication & Influence
· Change Leadership
· Emotional Maturity
· Program/Project Management
· Developing Self & Others