Make an impact in aquatics and programming at the YMCA of Greater Flint.
Oversee the vision, leadership and operations management of the aquatics programs, staff and facility at the Pierson Road YMCA. Manages member participation and retention through the development and execution of aquatics programs to achieve strategic goals and provide outstanding customer service to all members.
Oversee the Pierson Road Aquatic facilities and programs
- Ensure that Lifeguards and Swim Instructors receive appropriate onboarding training and education to provide high quality aquatic programs. Including mandatory monthly lifeguard in service trainings. Administer payroll and schedules for aquatic staff.
- Develop high-quality aquatics programs, including swim lessons and water fitness that meet the needs of the community.
- Develop new programs and partnerships to increase membership and aquatic programming
- May be required to pursue CPO certification and backwash pool filtration system and monitor pool and hot tub chemicals
- Manage the aquatic department budget, with a goal of increasing revenue
- Ensure upkeep and maintenance of the pools and whirlpools and mandatory testing and reporting
- Building Coverage as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.