Ignite your Passion, Live the Y Cause, and Join our Team!
Do you like maintaining a clean and pleasing appearance at your place of work? Are you a hands-on individual? The YMCA of Pierce and Kitsap Counties is looking for an individual who enjoys working in a positive and natural environment, and who is willing to learn and grow their skill sets.
As Custodian at Camp Seymour you will work with our facilities team to perform the necessary functions and activities required to keep the facility clean inside and outside such as upkeep of the building, operating cleaning equipment, and following all safety protocols.
Hours: Part-Time, Up to 25 hours per week
Benefits: Part-Time employees are supported with the following benefits and perks:
- Flexible scheduling around school and extracurricular activities
- Optional virtual tela-doc (virtual medical services), dental, and vision benefits
- Free Personal YMCA Membership
- Free YMCA 360 Virtual Wellness Membership
- Paid Sick Leave
- 20 % Discount on YMCA Program and Merchandise
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Professional education and certification opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
Are you a good fit?
- You are committed to valuing and promoting diversity and contributing to an inclusive working and learning environment.
- You are able to learn and practice the safe and correct operation of equipment while cleaning the facilities.
- You are able to read, write, and interpret instructions, procedures, manuals, and other documents.
- You are able to work independently and in a team setting.
- Able and willing to complete Child Abuse Prevention and Blood Borne Pathogen training on your first day of employment and other online or in-person training as required.