Tax-free living less than one hour from beaches, lakes, mountains and metropolitan Boston. Enjoy all that New Hampshire has to offer.
The Granite YMCA is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic youth development professional to join our dynamic, growing and purposeful Youth Development team as the Executive Director of School's Out Programs.
This position supports the work of The Granite Y, a leading NH nonprofit committed to strengthening community through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. Utilizing the organization’s current strategic plan, the incumbent oversees the total Association’s School Age Childcare operation for The Granite YMCA, including the supervision and staff development of the Regional Directors, collaboration with the three key support staff to ensure the highest program quality along with sustainability and growth. In partnership with association leadership leads the efforts in financial development, community relations and collaborations with school districts and community agencies.
- Oversee all aspects of the school-age childcare programs for the Association and collaborate to ensure the highest quality programming.
- Oversee the hiring, training, development and supervision of Regional Director(s).
- Develop, maintain and model collaborative relationships with community agencies, schools and families in service area.
- Develop, manage, and monitor the school-age childcare budget, with the support of the leadership team, striving to meet or exceed annual budget targets.
- Foster a climate of innovation to develop programs that support the Y mission, goals, and strategies.
- Work in partnership with the Marketing team to develop promotion and communication efforts to effectively communicate YMCA benefit to the community.
- Work with the leadership team to produce monthly variance reports.
- Manage accounts receivable with the support of the leadership team, Childcare Registrar and Finance Dept.
- Support the YMCA mission through volunteer development and assist in the Annual Campaign through the development & implementation of special fundraising events.
- Participate in association and community committees as well as pertinent outreach programs.
This is a full-time salaried position with an extensive benefits package including:
- Generous paid vacation time (4 weeks paid time off & 6 Holidays to start that accrues with tenure)
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Free 2 Adult Family YMCA Membership
- 50% discount on Preschool Childcare, School Age Childcare, Summer Day Camp, and Resident Camp services
- Discounts on Programs for yourself & family members including swim lessons, sports, personal training, and many more
- 25% discounts on Birthday Parties, Pool, and Gym Rentals
- After qualifying, 8% employer contribution to retirement fund