This position is responsible for supporting camp with business and office duties. They support families with excellent phone and email etiquette and knowledge of camp. They support camp administrators by being very organized and exact with filing, uploading and checking forms and documents. They serve staff and campers by having a timely and organized mail system. They will provide a fun and profitable service by merchandising and running the camp store.
Dates Needed: May 15th - August 12th, 2023
About Us: Camp Chief Ouray is the longest running summer camp in Colorado. Each year between May - August, hundreds of campers travel to Colorado for a week of adventure. Located on over 5,100 acres of beautiful mountain terrain, Camp Chief Ouray is one of the most scenic summer camps in the country. Only a 20-minute drive to Rocky Mountain National Park, staff have the one in a lifetime chance to live, work, and explore the mountains while making a difference in the lives of children.
Compensation: This position pays $546/week and includes:
- Room and board
- Laundry on-site
- CPR/First Aid and/or Wilderness First Aid certification
- Diverse and global experiences
- Welcoming and inclusive team environment
- Free and/or discounted program rental
- Close proximity to Rocky Mountain National Park and additional outdoor recreation areas
- Discount on summer camp registration for immediate family members
- Transportation funding support to get to camp
- Must be at least 18 years of age.