Opportunity for ownership in the Finance & Accounting Department working with a great team doing meaningful work in a great location.
This position supports the work of the Y, a leading non-profit committed to strengthening community through youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility. This role manages the general ledger, accounts payable and receivables functions. This role is an on-site position.
- Free family membership for full-time staff
- Program, camp and child care discounts and member benefits
- Paid time off
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance with funded Health Reimbursement Account (FT Only)
- Company-sponsored Life Insurance (FT Only)
- Short and Long-Term Disability (FT Only)
- Retirement Savings Plan and Pension Eligibility
- National Training with Y of the USA
- Supporting and becoming part of a strong community
- Public Student Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) (FT Only)
Cause-Driven Leadership Competencies
- Developing Others
- Quality Results