Would you like to share your passion for youth development? Would you like to use your knowledge and skills to provide successful youth programs? As the Youth Program Director, you will build relationships, instill confidence and provide opportunities for growth and improvement by planning, coordinating and implementing youth programs, sports leagues and special events.
Benefits: YMCAPKC employees are supported with competitive pay and great benefits!
- All YMCA employees receive 50% off YMCA Child Care
- YMCA Program and Merchandise discounts (up to 50%)
- A family membership
- Phone plan discounts
- Flexible scheduling
- Employee Referral Bonus Programs
- Paid Sick Leave and Extended Leave Plan
- Training and Professional Education
In this position you will use your skills to:
- Create and manage programs:
- Establish new program activities and expand them within the community in alignment with our strategic and operating plans.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of and participation in all programs.
- Provide quality results:
- Administer program evaluations of all classes and leagues.
- Develop and assist in the marketing and distribution of program information, and organize and schedule program registrations.
- Develop relationships with local school districts and community leaders to ensure available programming space and facilities, and to assist in sponsoring youth programs/events.
- Work in collaboration with senior management to review and evaluate staff performance.
- Build Relationships:
- Recruit, hire, train, develop, schedule and direct staff and volunteers as needed.
- Support development and implementation of program-specific volunteer training programs. Assist staff in identifying productive and creative volunteer roles.
Cause-Driven Leadership Competencies
- Meet performance measurement by telling the Y story and raising charitable dollars to fulfill our mission.
- Assist staff leadership team in reaching campaign goals through recruiting campaigners, making personal asks, and supporting branch events.
- Develop relationships with internal/external members to secure and support branch financial development success.