Williamsport Branch YMCA
Downtown Belleville YMCA
YMCA of the Rockies
Under the direction of the CEO, this position supports the work of the Y, a leading nonprofit committed to strengthening community through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility.
The Branch Executive Director oversees the total operation of The James Family YMCA branch, including membership, marketing, programs, facilities, volunteer and staff development, financial development, community relations and collaborations with community agencies. This position will also work with the Prescott Valley Community Center Initiative to bring a new YMCA to the Town of Prescott Valley. The candidate will need to show demonstrated experience in working with key stakeholders to develop programs such as workforce development that will enhance the community.
Our mission and core values are brought to life by our culture. In the Y, we strive to live our cause of strengthening communities with purpose and intentionality every day. We are welcoming: we are open to all. We are a place where you can belong and become. We are genuine: we value you and embrace your individuality. We are hopeful: we believe in you and your potential to become a catalyst in the world. We are nurturing we support you in your journey to develop your full potential. We are determined: above all else, we are on a relentless quest to make our community stronger beginning with you. The YMCA of Yavapai County strictly follows a zero-tolerance policy regarding child abuse.
· Bachelor's degree in human services, social services, business or equivalent.
· Five or more years of management experience, preferably in a YMCA or other nonprofit agency.
· Ability to direct total operations through volunteer development, supervision of staff, development and monitoring of branch budget, marketing and public relations, and program development.
· Experience in management and development of volunteer involvement; ability to recruit top community leaders and staff.
· Ability to relate effectively to diverse groups of people from all social and economic segments of the community.
· Proven track record of developing authentic relationships with others.
· Ability to lead and guide program staff and ability to establish and maintain collaborations with community organizations.
· YMCA Multi-Team or Branch Leader certification preferred.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee maybe required to use a computer and be able to communicate using a computer or electronic device.
· The employee frequently is required to sit and reach, and must be able to move around the work environment.
· The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust.
· The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
· Mission Advancement
· Operational Effectiveness
· Personal Growth