YMCA Camp Potawotami is looking for a mature, fun and creative Summer Resident Activities Coordinator for the 2022 Summer Season. Their main responsibility is creating the master camper schedule.
The Activities Coordinator will also plan and facilitate rainy day programming as well as overseeing evening programs. They serve as a leader to other staff at the camp and fosters a fun, safe and memorable experience.
Salary Information: $447 per week plus room and board.
Season Dates: May 20-August 5, 2022
Location: YMCA Camp Potawotami - 7255 East 700 South, Wolcottville, IN 46795
Employee Benefits: Voluntary 403b Retirement Savings Account
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- At least two years of resident camp experience in a leadership role is preferred.
- Knowledge about outdoor environment with ability to plan and organize activities that shows spontaneity, creativity, and flexibility.
- Promote and incorporate the YMCA core values and mission into all aspects of the job and in the community.
- Willing and able to receive training in order to provide a safe and fulfilling summer camp experience
- Team player who is able to fulfill all demands in spirit, mind, and body as a summer resident activities coordinator
- Positive, service-oriented attitude serving diverse groups of campers in regard to age, ethnicity, gender, race, economic status, religion, etc.