YMCA Camp Potawotami is looking for energetic, creative, hardworking individuals who want to have a positive impact on the lives of children for the 2022 Summer Season.
The Equestrian Supervisor provides a safe environment for campers and staff that models outstanding behavior. They are lead instructor for riding, ground lessons and pony rides.
If you love teaching horsemanship and building confidence while having a positive impact on the lives of children, this could be the job for you!
Salary Information: $432 per week plus room and board.
Season Dates: May 20-July 29, 2022
Location: YMCA Camp Potawotami - 7255 East 700 South, Wolcottville, IN 46795
Employee Benefits: Voluntary 403b Retirement Savings Account
- Must be at least 21 years of age with preferably one year of college.
- Must have experience in western riding instruction, horse care, and stable management.
- Knowledge of outdoor environment, flexibility and maturity are important.
- Promote and incorporate the YMCA core values and mission into all aspects of the job and in the community.
- Team player who is able to fulfill all demands in spirit, mind, and body as an Equestrian Supervisor.
- Positive, service-oriented attitude serving diverse groups of campers in regard to age, ethnicity, gender, race, economic status, religion, etc.