Youth Sports League
Learn to love soccer at the Y! Our league for children ages 3 to 4 introduces the basic skills of the game in a positive, fun environment. Our youngest sports enjoy being active with other children and tend to make friends, develop sportsmanship and build self-esteem. We offer sessions year-round, and participants typically meet once weekly for eight weeks. Parent participation may be required.
En o antes de 10/02/2019
Our peewee soccer program is a great way to introduce children to the sport in a noncompetitive atmosphere. Participants are divided into teams according to age groups. Teams will practice for up to 25 minutes focusing on learning the basics of soccer and working together as a team. Following the practice they will play a 25-minute game. Participants will be provided a jersey at their first game.
- Our sports programs are all about fun and building positive relationships. We encourage parents to support players on the sidelines and as volunteer coaches, team parents or scorekeepers. Contact Gage Daniel, [email protected], to learn more about becoming a volunteer.
- Uniform/equipment: Wear closed-toe shoes, comfortable clothing, shin guards. No jewelry or watches allowed; and no metal spike and stud cleats. The Y will provide game jerseys. You may being a ball marked with your child’s name, but it is not required.
- Your team will communicate through PLAYERSPACE, a web-based platform that provides convenient access to schedules, practice times and team information and notifications concerning schedule changes. Please ensure we have your email address on file.
- Please bring a water bottle and wear sunscreen.
- Questions: Contact Gage Daniel, [email protected], (760) 758-0808, ext.14046.
Scholarships: Thanks to the support of our generous donors and partners, financial assistance is available for sports programs. Learn more.