The YMCA Outreach Program is comprised of Runaway and Homeless Youth Street Outreach and community outreach for Youth & Family Services programming.
Who We Serve:
- Runaway, homeless, and street youth between the ages of 12-25
- Youth seeking safety in San Diego County
- Provide on-foot outreach and crisis assessment on the streets of North County San Diego.
- Offer snacks, hygiene kits, clothing and other necessities to youth on the streets.
- Work with the youth to offer transportation to shelter and other supportive services.
- Advocate and assist youth through the process of getting off the street and finding a safe place.
For more information about this program, please contact: