At YMCA Camp Marston we offer a first-rate camping experience with exemplary campgrounds and food service for all our campers.
- Each lodge has four bedrooms which sleep up to six people.
- A nice sized community room complete with couches, tables, and a wood-stove.
- A men’s and women’s bathroom and showers just down the hall
- Carpeted floors and comfortable bunks make you want to stay for a long, long time!
Holmes Lodges is our large indoor meeting space that can be reserved for large groups during the booking. The meeting space includes chairs, a stage, an indoor fireplace, and a small sound system. Other indoor meeting spaces are available for smaller groups.
- Our food service staff prides themselves on having the best food around!
- Delicious, nutritious, and home-made meals are served hot three times a day in a family style setting.
- Weekend guests eat buffet style to support smaller groups and parent/child interactions.
- Breakfast offers a hot entree with a cereal and fresh fruit bar.
- A fresh salad bar is offered at Lunch and Dinner.
- Milk, juice, and water are available at every meal.
- Our staff is also adept at accommodating special dietary requests, so please contact us at least two weeks in advance.