The Y-Strong Girls Program is dedicated to providing tools to empower young women to create meaningful lives through healthy choices, self-awareness, mindfulness, movement, camaraderie and community involvement. The program is for girls, ages 13 - 18 who are currently enrolled in middle school or high school. Membership at the YMCA is recommended but not required.
To find out more please contact the Copley-Price Family YMCA Welcome Center by phone at (619) 280-9622 or stop in and pick up an application.
Teen Center at Copley-Price Family YMCA
Community Service Projects
Volunteer at Events: Volunteers needed to help at each weekly session from 4:00pm – 6:00pm on Friday afternoons
Lead a Session: Have a passion or interest you’d like to share with the group? Let us know if you’d like to lead one of our weekly sessions!
Sponsor a Y-Strong Girl:
• Sponsor a Y-Strong Girl’s monthly YMCA membership: $35/month
• Sponsor the program’s weekly meal: $150/week
• Sponsor transportation to a field trip: $125/trip
• Sponsor a Y-Strong Girl’s swim lesson or group personal training: $40/month
• Unrestricted contributions also graciously accepted
Donate Today: This program is fully funded by the Copley-Price Family YMCA, volunteers, and donors. Click here to give today.
Have questions or want to get involved? Contact Lauren Holt: [email protected] or call 619-280-9622.