Pulse Max Heart Rate Training
Small Group Personal Training for 3-6 People
What is Pulse?
Pulse Heart Rate Training challenges your cardiovascular system through appropriate exercises related to age and ability level.
HR Training Zones are calculated from your maximum heart rate based off age, gender, and weight.
GRAVITY equipment is included allowing a full, free range-of-motion of the joints while building body strength and working major muscle groups.
Participants of ALL LEVELS can expect to work together in the same setting to achieve success.
PULSE features include
- Specialized training methods
- Heart Rate monitors that measure calories burned, training zone, and intensity
- Fitness data and calories burned in real time are recorded and displayed on a 65'' television monitor
- Continual calorie burn after the workout
- Never the same workout twice
For more information: Contact Cara Beltran at [email protected] or (619) 298-3576