Join Us at the All New Jackie Robinson Family YMCA
We are excited to share that the all new Jackie Robinson Family YMCA is expected to open in October 2017! We're counting down the days until we open the doors of this beautiful new facility to the community and begin offering wonderful programs and services for the entire family.
To become a Charter Member, sign up for a membership online with Jackie Robinson Family YMCA as the home branch, and use the promo code BELONG during checkout.
On top of the services we've provided since 1943, this brand new facility will offer a welcoming and supportive environment to thousands of additional children and adults in one of San Diego's most underserved communities. Here are some of the new features that will help our community grow in spirit, mind and body:
- 50,000 Square-Foot Full-Service YMCA
- State-Of-The-Art Saxten Family Fitness Center
- Group Exercise Studios for ZUMBA, Yoga, Cycling, and More
- Spacious Locker Rooms
- Child Watch Center, Kid's Club and Teen Center
- Intergenerational Room with Computer Stations
- Future Leaders Center
- Community Multi-Purpose Room
- Member Lounge and Outdoor Plaza with Wi-Fi
- Major League Baseball All-Star Sports Complex with Lighting
- Two-Court Gymnasium for Basketball and Volleyball
- Indoor Aquatic Center with Retractable Roof
- Splash Pad
- 25 Yard Competitive Swimming Pool
- Warm Water Family Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Soccer and Basketball Arenas
What is a Charter Membership?
A Charter Membership at the YMCA is the most distinct level of membership available. Those who opt to join us as Charter Members during construction have the rare opportunity to help open the new facility and create a lasting legacy of youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility for the community, in addition to the following exclusive benefits:
- No Monthly Membership Dues until the Month the New YMCA Opens
- Access to All 17 YMCA's in San Diego County
- Limited Charter Membership Commemorative T-Shirt
- Special Access to New Facility Prior to Official Opening
- Exclusive Charter Membership I.D. Card
- Special Recognition within the New Facility
- Exclusive Entry to Pre-Opening and Launch Events
These exclusive benefits are in addition to the excellent benefits of a traditional membership, which include:
- Family members can receive up to two hours of free Child Watch and Kids Club During workouts
- KickStart - a personalized support program with three one-on-one sessions with a Wellness Coach
- Indoor and outdoor pools, spas and splash pads at select YMCA branches
- 100+ group exercise classes including Pilates, Zumba, and indoor cycling
- State-of-the art fitness center with circuit training and free weights
- Access to MobileFiT app to help you track your progress
- Preferred pricing on programs
- Free member events
How Do You Become a Charter Member?
To become a Charter Member at the Jackie Robinson Family YMCA, sign up for a membership online with Jackie Robinson Family YMCA as the home branch, and use the promo code BELONG during checkout.
Individuals and families pay an upfront, one-time $50 fee for any membership type. No monthly membership dues will be charged until the month the new YMCA opens in late October.