The GRAVITY Training System (GTS) has a rolling glide board, various resistance levels and a dynamic cable pulley system that allow you to use your own bodyweight against the pull of gravity. All of this means you can do more than 250 different exercises! GRAVITY offers an efficient workout by engaging all major muscle groups for strength and endurance training, stretching, Pilates, and core training in every exercise.
The popular group classes at Mission Valley Y run on a monthly basis, with classes meeting once weekly.
View our September GRAVITY Schedule here!
Available in group classes at Mission Valley Y and through personal training sessions at Toby Wells Y. You can contact Cara Beltran, [email protected] to set up a trial class or demonstration
- Short, efficient, full-body workout producing fast, observable, body-changing results for all ages and fitness levels
- Body sculpting – recruits core abdominal and back muscles in every exercise
- Increased strength, endurance, coordination & balance
- Weight & inch loss, improved BMI and increased metabolism
- Enhanced functional performance of daily activities & athleticism
- Cardio-endurance gains during resistance training
- Low impact & complete back support