We focus our work in three key areas, because nurturing the potential of kids, helping people live healthier, and supporting our neighbors are fundamental to strengthening communities.
- « YOUTH DEVELOPMENT
- CONNECTIONS 2020
- INDEPENDENT LIVING
- STREET OUTREACH
- TAY ACADEMY
- URBAN CAREER PATHWAYS
- URBAN TEACHER FELLOWS
The Transition Age Youth (TAY) Academy provides
safe, inclusive, youth-led drop-in resource centers in North County San Diego. TAY is dedicated to serving
youth and young adults in a manner which is knowledgeable of, and
sensitive to, the trauma occurring in their lives.
Who Is Welcome:
- Youth and young adults ages 14-25
- Youth of all ethnicities, interest groups, sexual orientations and cultural backgrounds
What We Offer:
- Access to one-on-one coaching to develop a life plan
- Access to a computer
- Leadership and youth development activities
- Linkage to community resources
- Skill-development workshops, classes and support groups
- Vocational training opportunities
North Inland Center1050 N. Broadway
Escondido, CA 92025
13-25 years old
Monday - Friday: 2PM-6PM
North Coastal Center215 Barnes Street
Oceanside, CA 92054
14-25 years old
760-908-9647 *NEW NUMBER
Copyright © 2017 YMCA of San Diego County. All rights reserved.
The YMCA of San Diego County is dedicated to improving the quality of human life and to helping all people realize their fullest potential as children of God through the development of the spirit, mind and body.
Youth & Family Services | 4080 Centre St. Ste. 103, San Diego, CA 92103 | 619.543.9850 | Corporate Site