We focus our work in three key areas, because nurturing the potential of kids, helping people live healthier, and supporting our neighbors are fundamental to strengthening communities.
The Well-being Annex provides counseling services as well as enrichment workshops to North San Diego County.
Who We Serve:
- Youth ages 12-18
- Families with youth
- Y employees and family members
- Y members
- Targeted interest groups for topical workshops
Who We Are:
services are provided by Licensed Marriage & Family Therapists, Registered Marriage & Family Therapy
Interns and Master’s Level Social Work Interns
What We Do:
- Counseling services on a sliding scale fee in North County (Oceanside and Escondido)
- Individual counseling for adults of all ages
- Couple and relationship therapy
- Adolescent and family therapy
workshops on various topics
to YMCA members and employees
- Additionally we specialize in working with high conflict families who need more intensive services
contactTo coordinate a workshop or to set up a confidential counseling session contact:
Tara Hodgens, LMFT
LocationYFS Oceanside Complex
215 Barnes Street
Oceanside, CA 92054
Palomar Family YMCA
1050 N. Broadway
Copyright © 2017 YMCA of San Diego County. All rights reserved.
The YMCA of San Diego County is dedicated to improving the quality of human life and to helping all people realize their fullest potential as children of God through the development of the spirit, mind and body.
Youth & Family Services | 4080 Centre St. Ste. 103, San Diego, CA 92103 | 619.543.9850 | Corporate Site