We focus our work in three key areas, because nurturing the potential of kids, helping people live healthier, and supporting our neighbors are fundamental to strengthening communities.
Mary's House Transitional Living Program
Mary's House is a 24-month program designed to assist and support young women between the ages of 18-24 through various stages of personal, professional and academic growth as they transition from the foster care system.The program's goal is to assist the young women in developing the skills necessary to live a self-sufficient and independent life.
Who We Serve:
- Females, ages 18-24
- Emancipated foster/probation youth
What We Do:
- Assist participants in obtaining and maintaining employment and educational goal, accessing resources, practicing life skills and overcoming personal and social obstacles
- On-site case management
- Job development assistance
- Education assistance
- On-site counseling
- Daily independent living skills education
- Aftercare support and referrals
Who We Are:
- Services are provided by Case Managers, Resident Supervisors and a Counselor
YMCA Mary's House
Copyright © 2017 YMCA of San Diego County. All rights reserved.
The YMCA of San Diego County is dedicated to improving the quality of human life and to helping all people realize their fullest potential as children of God through the development of the spirit, mind and body.
Youth & Family Services | 4080 Centre St. Ste. 103, San Diego, CA 92103 | 619.543.9850 | Corporate Site