What is Case Management?Kinship Support Services Program (KSSP) offers case management based on a peer-to-peer model by a case manager, who has personal and professional kinship experience. Case management is available throughout San Diego county to provide placement stabilization for the County of San Diego, Child Welfare Services (CWS) Dependency cases.
Case Management Services:
- Education for kinship caregivers/service providers about resources and supports
- Information and Referrals
- Short term case management
- Immediate home visits to provide support to pending and new placements
- Assistance navigating the Child Welfare Services (CWS) system
- Permanency Planning
- Advocacy for services and resources for kinship caregivers
If you are interested in case management services, please contact your assigned Protective Services Worker (PSW)/Social Worker through Child Welfare Services.
You can also contact us at 619-543-9850 or send us an email at [email protected] for more information.