December 10, 2012
All Y locations throughout San Diego County are Waiving their Joining Fee from Dec. 15, 2012 – Jan. 19, 2013; *monthly membership fees apply
The Y is a nonprofit like no other. Be a member of something special. From Dec. 15, 2012 – January 19, 2013, all Y locations is San Diego County are waiving their joining fee. It is a perfect time to Make A Commitment to You. With the Y, you’re not just a member of a facility; your part of a cause. Find your local Y.
Belong to a place where:
- Parents find a safe, positive environment for children to learn values, social skills and behaviors.
- Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
- Adults connect with friends, pursue interests and learn how to live healthier.
- Communities thrive because neighbors support each other and give back.
- We all build relationships that further our sense of belonging and purpose.
- State-of-the-Art Facilities, Equipment and Amenities: Newly Renovated Fitness & Wellness Centers, Gyms, Indoor and Outdoor Pools, Skateparks, Waterslides, Splash Decks, Saunas and Whirlpools
- The latest Group Exercise Classes like BODYPUMP™, Zumba and TRX. Pilates and Yoga classes: Mat Pilates, Fitness Yoga and Tai Chi and Water Exercise classes
- Professional and nationally-certified fitness and wellness experts on staff
- Nutrition and Weight Management
- Specialized one-on-one or small group Personal Training and Water Personal Training
- FREE fitness consultations and orientations
- FREE fitness assessment
- FREE kids’ fitness programs
- CONVENIENT ACCESS to 18 YMCA Locations in San Diego County
- OPEN 7 days a week
- FREE guest passes each year
- FREE on-site childcare, Child Watch, while you work out in many locations
- FREE family programs and events
- SPECIAL RATES on programs, including adult swim lessons, youth sports and more
- Teen leadership opportunities, Youth in Government, Gymnastics and more
Filed under General