Association Facebook Pages
Border View Family YMCA
East County Family YMCA
Cameron Family YMCA
John A. Davis Family YMCA
McGrath Family YMCA
Jackie Robinson Family YMCA
Joe & Mary Mottino Family YMCA
La Jolla YMCA
Magdalena Ecke Family YMCA
Mission Valley Family YMCA
Mission Valley YMCA Krause Family Skate & Bike Park
Palomar Family YMCA
Peninsula Family YMCA
Rancho Family YMCA
South Bay Family YMCA
YMCA Childcare Resource Service
YMCA Camp Marston
YMCA Camp Surf
YMCA Raintree Ranch
YMCA Youth & Family Services
Social Media Commenting Guidelines
The YMCA of San Diego County’s online communities (including any ymca.org blogs, Facebook, Flickr, Twitter, YouTube or future social media profiles) provide a place for YMCA of San Diego County related discussion about programs, services, news and events. We hope those who choose to take part in our online communities do so in the spirit of the YMCA character values of caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility. We do our best to provide relevant and enriching content in a diligent and timely manner focused on the YMCA and our areas of focus: Youth Development, Healthy Living, and Social Responsibility. The following guidelines are designed to help provide a quality environment for our community members. Please take a moment to read them and keep them in mind whenever you participate.
Postings by fans to the YMCA of San Diego County’s online communities does not necessarily reflect the opinions of the YMCA, nor does the YMCA confirm their accuracy.
We encourage our community to share content with us such as photos and stories of their YMCA experiences. We assume that anyone sharing this user generated content has the right to do so and has permission of the photographed individuals. Please do not post photos you do not have permission to post, including photos of children without the permission of a parent or guardian.
By posting any comments, posts or other material on the YMCA of San Diego County's social media communities, you give the YMCA of San Diego County the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media.
We welcome all questions and commentary, including constructive feedback. We do not take decisions on moderating posts lightly, but we do expect that participants post content and commentary that is both relevant and respectful to our communities as a whole. The YMCA of San Diego County reserves the right to remove any posts that do not adhere to our guidelines and to block anyone who violates them repeatedly.
Specifically, we do not tolerate these kinds of posts:
- Abusive, harassing, stalking, threatening or personally attacking others
- Defamatory, offensive, obscene, vulgar or depicting violence or threats
- Fraudulent, deceptive, misleading or unlawful
- Hateful in language targeting race/ethnicity, religion, gender, nationality or political beliefs
- Link baiting (embedding a link in your post to draw traffic to your own site)
- Promotion or endorsement of commercial services, products or entities
- SPAM - Irrelevant or multiple, successive posts
- Trolling or deliberate disruption of discussion
- Uploading files that contain viruses or programs that could damage the operation of other people’s computers
- Violations of any intellectual property rights, including copyright or trademark infringements
If you have questions or inquiries, please direct them to Nicole McCleaf at firstname.lastname@example.org.