On-Site Child Watch
(Ages 6weeks - 12years)
2 FREE hours of care for children with a family membership! We provide quality on-site child-watch for your children while you exercise at our main facility. Our qualified and caring staff all have child development units, and most have been with us for 4+ years.
MONDAY - THURSDAY
7:45a - 1:00p, 3p - 8:30p
7:45a - 1:00p, 3p - 7:30p
7:45A - 1:00P, CLOSED IN THE AFTERNOON
SUNDAY CLOSED ALL DAY
Hour of operation may vary during holidays and special occasions.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CALL (619) 421-9622
childwatch policies1. Minimum age is 6 weeks old. Parents are required to check on infants after one hour.
2. "Family" memberships include 2 hours of FREE Childwatch.
3. Food is not permitted, only beverages.
4. Bottles must be labeled with child's name.
5. Children must pick up after themselves prior to leaving.
6. Please bring your child in a clean diaper.
7. Parents must stay in the YMCA facility.
- Parents must indicate where they can be located.
- Person dropping off child(ren) must be the same person picking-up the child(ren)
9. Sick children are not permitted in the Childwatch.
- If a child has a cough, fever, or any illness, parents will be asked to come and get the child
of Childwatch privileges.
11. Please label your child's belongings.
12. Share special instructions regarding your child with staff.
13. Children must have closed toed shoes and dry clothes to enter program.
14. Parents are not permitted inside the kids area.
15. No electronic devices.
Toddler TimeJoin us for a fun hour of playful activities with your toddler. Each week we will focus on various themes that will incorporate story time, silly-fun game activities and easy-to-do crafts... All with your special little one!
Day & Time
Tuesday Mornings 10:30a - 11:30a
South Bay Family YMCA- Studio 3
2-4 years old*
For YMCA Members Only (free)
*Parent participation is required