As part of our effort to further our mission and continue to provide new and improved experiences for you and your family, YMCA membership now grants you access to all 17 YMCA locations across San Diego.
One adult and children up to 25-years of age
Two adults and children up to 25-years of age
26 to 64-years of age
2 adults in a household
65-years and older
13 to 25 years of age
- Photo I.D. required when joining the YMCA.
- Military Initiative: We offer 10% off of membership for active, retired, reservist, or national guard.
Day Use Fees
*Each child 7 years and under must be accompanied by an adult in the water.
|Teen Day Use (14-17)||$10|
|Adult Day Use (18+)||$20|
|Youth Pool Day Entrance (17 and Under)||$5|
|Adult Pool Day Entrance (18+)||$10|
|Family Day Pass||$30|
*Pool fees are entrance fees; subject to all entering the Aquatics Center, either entering the water or just watching their kids.
YMCA Membership Benefits:
- Access to 17 locations in San Diego!
- Reduced program pricing
- Free Child Watch while you
work out (Family & One-Parent Family memberships only)
- Unlimited use of cardio and strength equipment in Wellness Center
- FREE fitness orientations and health coaching with certified trainers
- More than 70 group fitness classes for every fitness level
- Kids fitness classes
- Water fitness and recreational swim
- Free Master Swim coached workouts
- Activity pool with sprayers and water slide
- Family events and activities
- Bike Club (this location only)
- Hiking Club (this location only)
- Free Adventure Guides registration
- Day use of lockers
- Guest privileges
- Membership privileges at over 2,600 YMCA's across the United States through the AWAY Program.