HEalth and Wellness served daily, with a smile!
Your YMCA membership includes full use of our wellness center and new free weight room. Break a sweat, chat with a friend, relax your mind, try something new, or challenge yourself. The Y is for you.
Free with YMCA Membership, each Y member receives 3 appointments over 30 days with a trained wellness coach. Your wellness coach will provide you with an easy-to-follow plan, with attainable goals and support to keep you going! Schedule your first appointment today with a wellness staff! Contact the front desk to get started.
FAMILY ORIENTATIONSOur wellness staff are here to help your family get healthy together. In this appointment we will introduce your family to the wellness center equipment, teach you the rules of the facility and put together a workout plan that will get you through your first few workouts. Family orientations are required for all families with children 7-12 years old wanting to use the wellness center.
Come learn how to do one of the most beneficial exercises, the deadlift. The deadlift is one of the most beneficial exercises for muscle growth, strength gain and increasing power.
The deadlift is also a challenging exercise since it uses so many muscles and isn't a natural movement so come to one of our demonstrations taught by trained Wellness professionals here at the Rancho Family YMCA.
Attend one of these dates below: No registration required just stop in to learn.
Monday, April 18th at 11am
Tuesday, April 19th at 3pm
Wednesday, April 20th at 7pm
Thursday, April 21st at 3pm and 6:30pm
Friday, April 22nd at 5:30pm.
WELLNESS CENTER POLICIES
- Members ages 7 to 17 are required to attend a fitness orientation.
- Members ages 7 to 12 may use all cardio equipment and labeled strength machines. Parent/guardian must be on the premises while tween is in the fitness center.
Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult when not involved in Y programs.
Minimum age for all fitness classes, lap swim, and Fitness Center access is 13 years of age.
- Mobile devices should be used in the lounge or hallway not on exercise machines.
- Cell phones must be turned off or set to "silent." All cell phone calls must be conducted outside the exercise centers.
- For sanitary purposes, please wipe off machines after use.Please observe the 30-minute time limit on all cardiovascular machines when other members are waiting.
- Appropriate exercise attire and footwear are required. Open toed and or open heeled shoes are not allowed.
- Beverages must be in plastic, sealed container. Please recycle.Allow other member to take turns or work in with you between sets on strength training equipment.
- Inappropriate conduct, the use of profanity, loud noises, and horseplay are not permitted.Excessive us of cologne, perfume, etc. is not permitted.
- Re-rack all weight plates, bars, and dumbbells after use.
- The YMCA is not responsible for lost or stolen personal items.
- Free weight room minimum age is 13.