Rancho Family YMCA Renovation & Expansion
We asked you how we are doing and how we can improve and you let us know. Thank you for taking the time to respond to our member satisfaction survey in April. Here is what we have planned for you:
- Expanded Child Watch - FINISHED!
- Additional group fitness class space and Program Center remodel
- Indoor cycling - Classes began March 18 in a temporary room in the PC.
- Complete Wellness Center remodel, including new cardio equipment - FINISHED!
- Re-plastered pool - FINISHED!
- Stained concrete floors in main building hallways and locker rooms - FINISHED!
on the modular buildings outside the Program Center are complete! Our
administrative office moved out of the Program Center into the first
modular building and Child Watch moved into the second modular building
with access to the outdoor playground.
- Indoor cycling classes began March 18 in the temporary cycling studio in the Program Center (formerly the Child Watch area). Classes are held every morning at 5:30 am; Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 9:30 am; Monday and Wednesday at 6:30 pm; and Friday at 5:30 pm. Come ride with us!