MembershipFor more than 150 years, the Y has helped members improve their health and well-being while building a stronger sense of community. You can belong today!
YMCA membership is a great way to become part of the YMCA family. Not only does it give you the member rate on many of the great programs we offer, but you get many other member-only benefits.
MEMBERSHIP TYPESMembership activation requires payment of the Joining Fee plus the first month's fees.
|Teen/Young Adult |
(1 adult & dependents under age 25)
(2 adults & dependents under age 25)
(Two adults only)
- Photo I.D. required when joining the YMCA.
*Each child 10 years and under must be accompanied by an adult in the water.
|Facility Day Pass|
Lap Swim &/Or Wellness Center,
Group Exercise Class
The Peninsula Family YMCA honors the men and women of our country’s military services. If you are active, retired or reserved military we will waive the joining fee and offer a savings on the monthly membership fees.
Military Membership incentives are available. Please see the Member Service Desk for more information. Military Memberships apply to active duty, retired, reservists and National Guard.
Scholarships are also available. Our mission is to make sure everyone gets a chance to experience life change at the Y, regardless of their ability to pay.
Group Exercise Classes
- Zumba and Aqua Zumba
- Studio Cycling
- Water Exercise
- Fitness Consultation and Orientation
- Teen Strength Training
- Fit 4 Me Program
- Child Watch for Children with
- Basketball Open Gym
- Day-Use Locker
- Lap and Recreational Swim
- Family, Senior and Community Events
- Discounts on Programs
- ATS (Automatic Transfer System) Activation requires one month down and joining fee
- Annual payments are available for all memberships. Fees are equivalent to one year ATS. Activation requires full annual rate and joining fee.
- We accept - MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover cards.
- If you need to cancel your membership, a 10 day written notice is necessary.
Main Facility Hours
|Mon-Fri||5:30am - 9:00pm|
|Sat||7:00am - 6:00pm|
|Sun||10:00am - 6:00pm|