2016-2017 SCHOOL YEAR REGISTRATION NOW OPENRegistration for Y Character Builders Program is now open for all families. Families can register in person at the Palomar Family YMCA, 1050 North Broadway. To comply with licensing and YMCA standards, all parents, returning and new, must complete all registration forms each school year.
DOWNLOAD THE 2016-2017 REGISTRATION PACKET (Download link)
Please call to check if programs are available. Some sites have interest lists.
For questions, please call (760) 745-7490.
YMCA LICENSED CHILD CARE
The Palomar Family YMCA is pleased to offer quality Child Care to families within our community on your Elementary School campus.
The quality of our programs stems from the high caliber of staff that we hire for our sites. All of our child care Youth Development Leaders have completed units in Early Childhood Education or related college courses, have experience working with children and are certified in first aid and CPR. It is through the quality of our staff that we are able to provide children within our service area an enriching, fun, and educational child care experience.
aBOUT YMCA licensed Child Care
The YMCA Child Care program is a safe and fun place for school-aged children to go before and after school. The program provides children with the opportunity to take part in activities that will be physically, emotionally, and educationally beneficial.
We offer the children in our program a chance to make friends, develop positive social skills and learn new things everyday!
- Licensed by California Community Care Licensing
- Our qualified and experienced staff provide activities that focus on the YMCA four core values of Honesty, Respect, Responsibility, and Caring including arts & humanities, sports, cooperative games, science, drama, music, cooking, nutrition, community service, and more.
- We provide time out from activities for creative free play and independent homework time.
- Children are provided with a nutritious snack consisting of two food groups daily.
- Children MUST be signed in and out of our programs by authorized persons 18 years of age or older.
Child Care hoursOur programs operate from as early as 6:30 am to as late as 6:00 pm! We operate on all minimum days and offer Kindergarten care at select sites and times.
FEE SCHEDULEs2016-2017 Child Care Plans and Rates
ACTIVITIES We offer a wide variety of activities that strengthen your child and family!
- Academic Enrichment
- Homework Assistance
- Nutritious Snacks
- Cooperative Games
- Fitness Fun Time / Fun Run
- Arts / Crafts
- Community Service Projects
- The opportunity to make life-long friends
General Info/SupportPhone: (760) 745-7490 Fax: (760) 745-7942
Child Care Questions Jamie Wurtzbacher
Department Head of Child and Youth Development
Contact a (760) 317 9554, or email: [email protected]
DOCUMENTS & FORMSPlease print off the following and bring them with you to your registration session.
SCHOOLS WE SERVE
- LR Green License #372006397
- Miller License #372006435\
- Bernardo License #376700216
- Heritage Charter License #376700534
- Reidy Creek License #376700215
- North Broadway License #372006507
Regular child care will NOT be held on the following holidays:
- Labor Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Break
- Winter Break
- MLK Day
- Lincoln's Birthday
- Washington's Birthday
- Spring Break*
- Memorial Day
- Teacher In-Service