JOIN ONE, JOIN ALL
With 17 convenient YMCA locations across San Diego County, when you join one Y, you join them all! Be part of a supportive community that helps bring people closer together. At every age and every level of activity, you’ll find people just like you looking to live a healthier lifestyle.
Need More Than One Y?
Membership gives you access to any Y in San Diego County. You’ll discover the convenience of being able to work out or attend classes at any Y with no additional fee per visit.
Many Ys, Join Them All
While you’re working out in one area of the county, your family can be playing or taking lessons at a Y location in another area.
Wherever You Are, We'll Be There
With the Y, you can be assured that whatever activity your family or your child engages in – child care, family time, sports camp – you’ll have a safe, positive environment to play, learn and grow. When you register at a YMCA near you, your membership will include all the benefits at your Home branch, with access to offerings at other locations across San Diego County. See YMCA of San Diego Countyfor a list of branches.
As part of our effort to further our mission and continue to provide new and improved experiences for you and your family, your membership now grants you access to all 17 YMCA locations across San Diego.
Your membership allows access to all 17 YMCA locations in San Diego.
|MEMBERSHIP CATEGORY||JOINERS FEE||MONTHLY|
|Adult (age 26-64)||$50||$47|
|Dual Adult* (two adults in same household)||$50||$73|
|Family I* (one adult & children 25 & under)||$50||$68|
|Family II* (two adults & children 25 & under)||$50||$88|
|Senior (age 65+)||$50||$42|
|Teen/Young Adult (age 13-25)||$25||$31|
|Military (active, reserve, guard & retired)|
Must Present ID
|10% off any category|
No joining fee
* Must reside in same household. Proof of residency required at registration.
Benefits of Palomar Family YMCA
- FREE on-site Child Watch for family members up to two hours per day while you workout.
- FREE Kickstart program to help you get started.
- Interactive cardio equipment and TVs.
- More than 65 group exercise, mind/body and cycling classes for all levels.
- Heated Pool for lap swim, open swim, aquatic exercise and family swim all year round.
- Free Open Gym to play basketball or volleyball in our full size dual court gymnasium.
- Family-friendly fitness options and events.
- Play time in our 6,000 sq. ft. KaBOOM! playground.
- Member pricing on specialty programs, including swim lessons, sports leagues, gymnastics, camp, fitness classes, family programs and more.
JOINER'S FEES AND BANK DRAFTOur Joiner's Fee is used to provide major repairs and equipment replacement. This fee is payable when you join, in addition to your first month's dues.
Memberships that have expired or been canceled for more than 30 days are subject to repayment of the Joiner's Fee to renew membership. Joiner's fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.Bank Draft Membership.Upon joining, payment of the first month's dues is required. With your authorization, an automatic monthly withdrawal will begin the following month of membership from either your checking or credit card account. This is an ongoing deduction that remains in effect until canceled in writing at least 10 days prior to your draft date. Payment of fees must be kept current, or membership will be subject to cancellation.
DAy use pass
We encourage members to introduce friends and family to our YMCA. First-time visitors are given a complimentary guest pass after a tour of the facility.
(Max 2 adults)
* Each child 10 years and younger must have a parent present and in the pool with them at all times.
Introduce your friends and family to the YMCA! As a YMCA member you may bring guests to the Y under the following guidelines:
- Members receive unlimited FREE guest passes. Maximum of two visits annually per free guest.
- Members must accompany their guests, who will check in, present photo I.D., and sign a waiver at the Welcome Center.
- All guests must follow Mission Valley YMCA policies and procedures.
- Guests of members may use Child Watch
- All guests under 18 must be accompanied by their parents or have a signed medical waiver on file.
The YMCA of San Diego County endorses the nationwide YMCA visiting member program, “AWAY (Always Welcome at YMCAs) and welcomes YMCA members outside of San Diego County identified by the “AWAY” printed on their membership card. Visiting AWAY members are permitted to use facilities and participate in programs under the same fee structure as our own members are charged.
When visiting outside of San Diego County, please contact that YMCA for their AWAY prices and policies.