GUIDELINES AND POLICIES
Joining FeeJoining Fees are a one time investment in the
YMCA facility and are assessed to all new memberships. Joining Fees do
not have to be paid again as long as memberships are kept current.
- Initial Payments: Your first payment will be a one-time joining fee and a prorated amount through your first automatic draft date.
- Monthly Memberships: Members have the option of paying for their memberships with an automatic monthly payment from their checking account or credit/debit card.
- Semi-Annual Memberships: Members have the option of paying for their memberships with a twice-per-year payment. This is six times the monthly rate.
- Annual Memberships: Members have the option of paying for their memberships with a once-per-year payment. This is twelve times the monthly rate.
Cancellations We require written
notification to cancel your membership. Please come in to our Y and fill
out a cancellation form, send a signed letter to the YMCA, or email/fax
your request to (760) 745 7942 or Annie Fiedler, firstname.lastname@example.org. Emailed and faxed requests will receive confirmation in 48
hours. If you do not receive confirmation please contact the Y at (760) 745-7490. Requests must be received at
least 10 days prior to your scheduled auto payment date in order to stop the
next billing cycle.
Reglas del vestuatio y bano en espanol.
- 7 YEARS AND OLDER:
Children who are of the opposite gender are not allowed in the locker room after they turn 7 years old. We have Family Changing Rooms for your usage.
- NO CELL PHONES:
Cell phone use is strictly prohibited in locker rooms.
Keep in mind that families use these spaces. Please be as modest as possible when showering and changing.
Bring Your Friends And Family
- Everyone can bring an unlimited number of guests
- Each guest can only come twice per year on a guest pass
- If the guest wants to keep coming, they can buy a
day pass or a membership
- Guests must bring a valid photo ID
- Guests ages 17 and under must have their legal guardian sign them in
As a member of the Palomar Family Y, you are part of the A.W.A.Y. program; Always Welcome at YMCA's. The A.W.A.Y. program allows Palomar Family Y members to visit Y's outside of the San Diego County Association. Please check with the Y you are visiting to see what their A.W.A.Y program policy is.
The Palomar Family Y is pleased to offer visitors from outside of San Diego County a maximum of fourteen visits per year at no cost. After fourteen visits, visitors are asked to pay the Day-Use fee. Please bring your Y identification card and visit our Member Service Center to get your A.W.A.Y. pass.