Child watch & kids club
Where children 6 weeks to 12 years can find something fund to do!
The on-site facility lets member parents drop little ones off to play, make crafts, and learn so that they can enjoy their workout. Available on a first-come, first served basis, children may attend a maximum of two hours per day while parents are in the facility.
- Child Watch - Children 6 weeks to 6 years old
- Kids Club - Children ages 7-12 years old
provide a supervised, safe, enriching environment through
non-structured, age-appropriate play activities in an atmosphere of fun
and enjoyment. Child Watch service is offered at no charge for Palomar Family YMCA members.
teachers and students with interests and training in child development
make up our team of dedicated staff. Background and reference checks are
done on all staff and volunteers. All staff are infant/adult CPR and
First Aid certified.
Activities for the Children
- Infants: A safe area is designated specifically for infants to cruisers.
- Toddlers: Age appropriate toys, board games, coloring/crafts, reading area and more.
- School Age: Age appropriate toys, board games, coloring, reading area, arts & crafts, physical activities, sciences projects and more.
For More Information
Contact Annie Fiedler at 760-745-7490, ext. 13116 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Monday-Friday||7:45 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||7:45 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.|
|Monday-Friday||3:45 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.|
|Monday-Thursday||3:45 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.|
*Morning hours will be available for Kids Club during holidays and school breaks.
- All children must be signed in and out by the parent dropping off.
- Parents MUST remain on campus at all times.
- Parent must provide photo ID during pick-up.
- Diaper changes are the responsibility of the parent. A staff member will notify you if your child needs to be changed. If child has soiled their clothes, they will not be admitted until their clothes have been changed. Please bring your child in a clean diaper.
- We do not allow children to bring in any snack, water in concealed container is allowed.
- Sick children are not allowed in Child Watch/Kids Club. Children must be 24 hours free of the following symptoms: Fever, colored nasal discharge, constant cough, diarrhea, persistent rash, lice or pink eye.
Child Watch & Kids Club Rules
- Any behavioral problems will be communicated to the parent and an incident report will be completed. Continuation of behavior problems may result in suspension of privilege to utilize Child Watch/Kids Club.
- Cursing and hurtful language is not allowed. Parents will be notified if this occurs.
- Weapon-like toys are not permitted.
- Shoes, clean shirt and pants must be worn into the program. Socks must be worn by children crawling or starting to walk.
- If your child is coming from swim lessons, please make sure to have dry clothes and shoes.
- All children will remain in the room at all times except to use the restroom. Child must be able to take care of themselves in the restroom. Staff CANNOT assist in the bathroom. Staff will come get a parent if assistance is needed.