MOTTINO Y RUNNING CLUB
HALF MARATHON TRAINING
With the help of expert coach DeeAnn Smith, the YMCA Running Club will help you prepare for a half-marathon.
The program includes:
- 16-week training
- Regularly scheduled coached training runs
- Learn how to avoid and prevent injury
- Learn proper training techniques
- Get advice and discounts on running gear!
Members $99 | Non-members $140
The Running Club kick-off meeting will be held at our Y in Studio C on Tuesday, September 25th at 6:00pm. The kick-off meeting is mandatory for 1st time participants.
- The first group run beings on Saturday, October 6th at 7:00am*
- Coached-run training will be held Tuesdays at 6:00pm*
* NOTE: Location and mileage varies
QUESTIONS?For more information, please contact Saranette Sotomayor at (760) 758-0808 x14024.
WHAT CAN MY GIFT DO?
Allows one kid the opportunity to enjoy the entire summer with a one-on-one aid.
Gives one family the opportunity to enjoy all our facility has to offer with a one year family membership!
Sends four kids to sports!
Gives four kids the chance to dance in one of our dance classes!
Makes two sessions of swim lessons available to a boy or girl!
Volunteering to be a part of the Y crew for the Carlsbad Marathon & Half is a great way to give back to the community and encourage those participating in the race.
For more information about volunteering for this specific event, please call Saranette Sotomayor at (760) 758-0808 x14024.