NEW PROGRAM STARTS JANUARY 1, 2016
Helping You Get the Results You Want
FREE! Included with your membership.
KickStart is a FREE program that provides you with an easy-to-follow plan and cutting-edge fitness equipment. You will not be alone in this process! In three meetings over 30 days, our Wellness Coaches will help you set attainable goals and will provide the ongoing support necessary for your success.
- Learn key exercises that will make the greatest impact based on the goals you have established with your Wellness Coach.
- Get invaluable answers to common questions about health and wellness, and learn what really works versus what is myth or hype.
Appointment 1:To help you achieve your wellness goals and get the most out of your Y member benefits, we want to get to know you. At this session, we’ll assist you in designing a wellness program.
Begin your wellness journey
- Get to know your dedicated Wellness Coach, who is here to serve you!
- Understand your goals and expectations so, together, we can develop an action plan to ensure your success.
- Address any questions or obstacles while getting familiar with our fitness areas and facility offerings.
Appointment 2:You’ve begun exercising, and you’re starting to get comfortable. After spending some time on your own, it’s natural to have some questions. Once you complete this session, you’ll earn a KickStart towel!
Check your progress
- Review progress toward your goals.
- Answer any questions you may have about exercises, equipment or our facilities.
- Learn some tips to help overcome any barriers you may be experiencing in your fitness program.
- Introduce new exercises or group classes to your program.
Appointment 3:You’ve gained important fitness knowledge and begun to implement a solid wellness strategy. This critical last meeting will help you recognize and overcome the most common obstacles to healthy living. Once you complete this session, you’ll be entered to win a grand prize!
Kick it up a notch
- Readdress any exercise barriers you are experiencing.
- Learn fundamental nutrition guidelines based on USDA recommendations.
- Establish longer-term goals to achieve in the following three to six months.
Get StartedStop by or call the Welcome Center to schedule your first appointment:
Mottino Family YMCA: 760-758-0808