summer camp news
News & highlights
Our Camp StaffYou can be assured that are staff is:
- VETTED: We complete reference checks and extensive background checks on each of our camp staff.
- TRAINED: Day camp staff complete extensive pre-camp training, including first
aid, CPR/AED, planning, child abuse prevention, age-appropriate activities, and character-development awareness.
- COMMITTED: Our staff members possess extraordinary skills in working with children and a passion for helping each child develop. Each staff is committed to helping children and teens make new friends and find a true sense of belonging at camp.
Mission Valley YMCA5505 Friars Road
San Diego, CA 92110
Toby Wells YMCA5105 Overland Avenue
San Diego, CA 92123
To receive alerts about camp via text, text @mvtwcamp to 81010 (or to 858-386-1987). You can opt out of messages at anytime by replying, “unsubscribe @mvtwcamp”.
Or to receive messages via email, send an email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe, reply with “unsubscribe” in the
Lunch for your camper
Order lunch for your camper with ease by selecting healthy, natural and tasty meals with Ki’s School Lunches! Ki’s will prepare and deliver the lunch to the YMCA. IT’S THAT SIMPLE!
- Choice of over 20 different entrees every day!
- Each lunch consist of an entree, fresh fruit, freshly baked Ki’s dessert made with organic ingredients and a side healthy snack!
- Gluten free, vegetarian, dairy free, vegan and other special diets also available.
For more information, visit: www.kisschoollunches.com
Weekly Spirit Themes
We challenge you to have even more fun at camp by joining in our weekly spirit themes!
|Wk. 1: Jun 19-23||Blast from the Past|
|Wk. 2: Jun 26-30||Disney|
|Wk. 3: Jul 3-7||Stars and Stripes|
|Wk. 4: Jul 10-14||Under the Sea|
|Wk. 5: Jul 17-21||Hawaiian Luau|
|Wk. 6: July 24-28||Superheroes|
|Wk. 7: Jul 31-Aug 4||The Mighty Jungle|
|Wk. 8: Aug 7-11||Pirates|
|Wk 9: Aug 14-18||Going Global|
|Wk 10: Aug 21-25||Wacky and Wild Socks|
Three fantastic properties in San Diego County, YMCA Camp Marston in the mountains for summer adventures, YMCA Raintree Ranch exclusively for horseback riding near Julian, CA, and YMCA Camp Surf on the Pacific Ocean.
Summer camp guide
Take a look at the digital version of our summer camp guide! Or, download the guide in PDF format.
Check out our new and standout camps for 2017!
- Funster Prince & Princess
Ages 5-6 • Week 4 & 7
- Aquatic Adventures
Ages 6-19 • Week 6 & 8
- Build Test Battle
Ages 7-12 • Week 6 & 10
Ages 7-12 • Week 4 & 10
- Cooking (five options)
Ages 7-12 • Week 1-10
- Extreme Art
Ages 7-12 • Week 2 & 6
- Extreme Field Day
Ages 7-12 • Week 4 & 8
- Extreme Science
Ages 7-12 • Week 2, 4 & 8
- Extreme Survivor
Ages 7-12 • Week 5 & 7
Ages 8-12 • Week 4
Ages 8-12 • Week 2
- Jr. Guard
Ages 10-16 • Week 6
- Lion King Theater Academy
Ages 7-13 • Week 4/5
- Project Change
Ages 10-16 • Week 9
- Star Wars
Ages 7-12 • Week 8
- Wild Encounters
Ages 7-12 • Week 2, 5, 9 & 10