We focus our work in three key areas, because nurturing the potential of kids, helping people live healthier, and supporting our neighbors are fundamental to strengthening communities.
- More in:
- Programs for Youth
- GET INVOLVED
STAGES INDOOR CYCLES
Look for new indoor cycles in September at both Mission Valley and Toby Wells YMCAs. The Stages cycles feature:
- Smooth pedal stroke and quiet ride
- Quick adjustments for bike position
- Add or drop resistance quickly
- A console display that lets the rider see kilojoules (work), kcal (calories), watts, RPM, speed, heart rate (if wearing a strap), time, and distance; max, average, and ride totals
- Directly measures how much work a rider is putting into the bike via strain gage technology (similar to what happens when you step on a bathroom scale)
- Water bottle holders located on the frame rather than on the handlebars, creating a much lighter handlebar to adjust
Copyright © 2017 YMCA of San Diego County. All rights reserved.
The YMCA of San Diego County is dedicated to improving the quality of human life and to helping all people realize their fullest potential as children of God through the development of the spirit, mind and body.
Mission Valley YMCA | 5505 Friars Rd., San Diego, CA 92110 | 619.298.3576 | Corporate Site