Check here for important information that could affect your visit
Mission Valley (Friars Road)
- No announcements at this time.
- Community Room: Opening soon!
We're getting close! Check back for updates on the reopening of the Community Room. — revised 1/17/17
Y Members have three parking options:1. The regular lot
2. The first row and second rows (closest to the Y's fence) of the National University parking lot
3. The County Administration lot after 5 p.m., Monday - Friday; all day Saturday.
Please do not park in the AIS lot across Lightwave.
- Parking lot exit
Please be aware that the parking lot exit is a right turn only. Don't get a ticket!
Now you can get text/email updates regarding unscheduled events that could affect your visit to the Y. Our text message/email alert system is 100-percent opt-in, which means you can decide if you want alerts sent directly to your cell phone/email account or not from RainedOut Mobile Alerts. There is no charge for this service.*
- Signing up for alerts via email or text is easy. Go to Mission Valley YMCA text alerts on RainedOut and follow the instructions for either text or email alerts (or both).
- You can also opt in to text alerts only by messaging 84483 and typing in the code for the alerts you wish to receive:
Text code MVPOOLS to 84483 to receive pool alerts including closures, decreased lane availability and class cancellations. Pool alerts include both Friars Rd. and Toby Wells locations.
Text code MVFACILITY to 84483 to receive alerts including adjustments to facility hours, holiday closures, studio closures and more.
ADULT SPORTS ALERTS
Text code MVADULTSPORTS to 84483 to receive alerts including schedule changes, forfeitures, weather updates and more.
PEE WEE SPORTS ALERTS
Text code MVPEEWEE to 84483 to receive alerts including class schedule changes, weather updates and more.
* Mission Valley YMCA is not responsible for any text message charges that may be incurred due to overages or any other limiting contracts on mobile.