We focus our work in three key areas, because nurturing the potential of kids, helping people live healthier, and supporting our neighbors are fundamental to strengthening communities.
- More in:
- Programs for Youth
- GET INVOLVED
Your Personalized Fitness Plan
At the YMCA, we are always looking for better ways to serve our members
and help them reach their goals. That's why we are very excited to
announce the launch of MobileFiT, our new fitness app! As a member of the Y, you now have free access to the MobileFiT system. You can use it to track your exercise progress and to interact with your coach or trainer.
- Automatically counts every step.
- Hundreds of high-definition video exercise tips.
- Set your goals and track progress.
- Schedule appointments with your personal trainer and download prescribed workouts for a personalized fitness plan.
- View all class and branch information.
- Receive announcements and activity updates from your home branch.
Connect to MobileFITIt's easy to start — and you've already got an account! See a staff member to get your user ID and password. Download MobileFiT in the App Store or on Google Play or access it on the MobileFit website.
Copyright © 2017 YMCA of San Diego County. All rights reserved.
The YMCA of San Diego County is dedicated to improving the quality of human life and to helping all people realize their fullest potential as children of God through the development of the spirit, mind and body.
Mission Valley YMCA | 5505 Friars Rd., San Diego, CA 92110 | 619.298.3576 | Corporate Site