MISSION VALLEY & Toby Wells
Maximize the time, efficiency and
effect of your workouts!
What is GRAVITY?
Take a look inside Studio 3 at Mission Valley and you'll see GRAVITY Training System machines or a GRAVITY Group Training class in action.
The GTS has a rolling glide board, various resistance levels and a dynamic cable pulley system that allow you to use your own bodyweight against the pull of gravity. All of this means you can do more than 250 different exercises! GRAVITY offers an efficient workout by engaging all major muscle groups for strength and endurance training, stretching, Pilates, and core training in every exercise.
- Short, efficient, full-body workout producing fast, observable, body-changing results for all ages and fitness levels
- Body sculpting – recruits core abdominal and back muscles in every exercise
- Increased strength & endurance
- Improved coordination & balance
- Weight & inch loss, improved BMI
- Increased metabolism
- Enhanced functional performance of daily activities & athleticism
- Cardio-endurance gains during resistance training
- Low impact & complete back support
- GRAVITY Small-Group classes
Classes are offered on a monthly basis. Choose your class time and register for the month. Each class meets once weekly and fees vary based on number of sessions in the month. You can register for multiple classes each month. Search GRAVITY sessions:
NOTE: If you're new to GRAVITY, try a demo class to find out if this is the the workout you like! See DEMOS for a list of options. If you don't see a demo scheduled that works for you, contact Cara Beltran, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GRAVITY Personal Training
Offered at Mission Valley & Toby Wells
Private Gravity services are supervised sessions on the GTS, either one-on-one or in small groups. Members may enjoy lower prices for training in small groups while continuing to receive the personal attention so important to a successful private training experience Search GRAVITY personal training: