We focus our work in three key areas, because nurturing the potential of kids, helping people live healthier, and supporting our neighbors are fundamental to strengthening communities.
- More in:
- Programs for Youth
- GET INVOLVED
For GRAVITY Group Training Classes
PLEASE NOTE: Maximum two make-up classes per session
GUARANTEED MAKE-UP CLASSES:
- Send an email to Cara Beltran, firstname.lastname@example.org, to indicate you would like a Guaranteed Make-Up
- Please include your desired make-up class choice; ensure your make-up date is within 30 days of the original missed class.
- If spots are available, Cara will confirm your guaranteed spot and you are all set - just attend the agreed upon class!
- If not available, Cara can help you find a different class that fits your needs and reserve a guaranteed spot.
- Send an email to Cara Beltran, email@example.com, and ask her for a Make-Up Ticket
- Ticket will be issued by Cara and left for you at the Welcome Desk upon her email confirmation.
- You can pick up your ticket from the front desk at any time after you receive the confirmation email.
- Present the ticket to the instructor at the beginning of any class that has an open machine available. We recommend that you arrive 10 minutes early before class begins.
- Priority of the ticket is equal to a
drop-in (first come, first served basis), but cannot take the place of a
registered monthly member.
If space is available, drop-ins are sold up to one hour before class begins at $12/class for members.
Copyright © 2017 YMCA of San Diego County. All rights reserved.
The YMCA of San Diego County is dedicated to improving the quality of human life and to helping all people realize their fullest potential as children of God through the development of the spirit, mind and body.
Mission Valley YMCA | 5505 Friars Rd., San Diego, CA 92110 | 619.298.3576 | Corporate Site