We focus our work in three key areas, because nurturing the potential of kids, helping people live healthier, and supporting our neighbors are fundamental to strengthening communities.
- More in:
- Programs for Youth
- GET INVOLVED
Y families: Better togetherFamilies are better together. For many of today's activity-focused families, it may come as a surprise that spending regular quality time together as a family is one of the best ways to improve your family's health and well-being.
For some families this might involve some slowing down and perhaps some difficult choices about what structured activities you might need to reconsider. Try making these habits a part of your family's approach to healthy living and watch the relationships in your home blossom and grow.
Family Programs Calendar (PDF)
Families have it together at the Y
Benefits of joining the Y as a family
- Up to 25% off camps and programs
- Family/youth programs and events
- Newest technologies in fitness
- FREE babysitting at Mission Valley and Toby Wells
- FREE fitness consultation and programs to help you get started
- Trackable workouts on Wi-Fi-connected cardio equipment
- More than 400 group exercise, mind/body and cycling classes for all levels in 10 studios
- Two indoor and one outdoor swimming pools for lap swim, open swim, aquatic exercise and more
Copyright © 2017 YMCA of San Diego County. All rights reserved.
The YMCA of San Diego County is dedicated to improving the quality of human life and to helping all people realize their fullest potential as children of God through the development of the spirit, mind and body.
Mission Valley YMCA | 5505 Friars Rd., San Diego, CA 92110 | 619.298.3576 | Corporate Site