January 28, 2017
$20,000+ RAISED AT BIKE-A-THON
January 28, 2017, Mission Valley Y hosted the seventh annual
Bike-A-Thon. For five consecutive hours, some 200 riders kept the wheels
turning while the Y's dedicated instructors rolled the dice, and went
“ALL-IN” for a day full of Las Vegas-themed cycling fun. And the kept
dollars rolling in. Thanks to riders, instructors and supporters, we
really hit the jackpot by raising over $20,000 to help the children and
families in our community. And donations are still coming!
- Ride alone or form a team of five riders to support; one team per bike. Have a team rider for the entire 5-hour ride (bike is not left empty)
- We have 40 bikes, please register early
- Registration closes at 5 p.m., Friday, January 27th, 2017
- Team captains must check in by 7 a.m. on Saturday, January 28th, 2017
- Individual Riders are encouraged to check in 15 minutes prior to their hour.
- All cyclists must have signed medical waiver prior to participation.
ONE OR FIVE RIDERS PER TEAM
- Bike must be filled throughout the day; cyclists may ride one or more consecutive hours
- $500 per team
- Five Riders/Five hours is equivalent to $100 per hour
- Cyclists can receive sponsorship in the form of donations from friends, family, co-workers
- Recruit friends, family, coworkers, class participants, community members. This event is not limited to Y members.
- Collect signed release waivers/donations for all cyclists prior to day of the event
Contact: Chad Prokop, email@example.com; 619-298-3576.