We focus our work in three key areas, because nurturing the potential of kids, helping people live healthier, and supporting our neighbors are fundamental to strengthening communities.
- State-of-the-Art Facilities, Equipment and Amenities: Newly Renovated Fitness & Wellness Centers, Gyms, Indoor and Outdoor Pools, Skateparks, Waterslides, Splash Decks, Saunas and Whirlpools
- The latest Group Exercise Classes like BODYPUMP™, Zumba and TRX. Pilates and Yoga classes: Mat Pilates, Fitness Yoga and Tai Chi and Water Exercise classes
- Professional and nationally-certified fitness and wellness experts on staff
- Nutrition and Weight Management
- Specialized one-on-one or small group Personal Training and Water Personal Training
- FREE fitness consultations and orientations
- FREE fitness assessment
- FREE kids’ fitness programs
- CONVENIENT ACCESS to 18 YMCA Locations in San Diego County
- OPEN 7 days a week
- FREE guest passes each year
- FREE on-site childcare, Child Watch, while you work out in many locations
- FREE family programs and events
- SPECIAL RATES on programs, including adult swim lessons, youth sports and more
- Teen leadership opportunities, Youth in Government, Gymnastics and more
Need More Than One Y?
YMCA Membership Plus gives you access to any Y in San Diego County. You’ll discover the convenience of being able to workout or attend classes at any Y with no additional fee per visit.
Many Ys, Join Them All
While you’re working out in one area of the county, your family can be playing or taking lessons at a Y in another area.
Stop by your local Y and ask for adult or family Membership Plus. If you’re a current member and would like to upgrade, just pay the difference in the joining and monthly fees.
Wherever You Are, We'll Be There
With the Y, you can be assured that whatever activity your family or your child engages in – child care, family time, sports camp – you’ll have a safe, positive environment to play, learn and grow.
|Joining Fee||Monthly Fee|
|Single Parent Family||$100||$59|
The Y is a nonprofit like no other. Be a member of something special.
Belong to a place where:
- Parents find a safe, positive environment for children to learn values, social skills and behaviors.
- Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
- Adults connect with friends, pursue interests and learn how to live healthier.
- Communities thrive because neighbors support each other and give back.
- We all build relationships that further our sense of belonging and purpose.
John A. Davis YMCA
Cameron Family YMCA
La Jolla YMCA
8355 Cliffridge Avenue
La Jolla, CA 92037
Joe & Mary Mottino Family YMCA
4701 Mesa Drive
Oceanside, CA 92056
Magdalena Ecke Family YMCA
200 Saxony Road
Encinitas, CA 92024
Palomar Family YMCA
1050 North Broadway
Escondido, CA 92026
Copley Family YMCA
3901 Landis Street
San Diego, CA 92105
|Mission Valley/Kearny Mesa|
Mission Valley YMCA
5505 Friars Road
San Diego, CA 92110
Hazard Center Mind/Body Annex
7610 Hazard Center Drive
San Diego, CA 92110
(619) 298-3576 Ext. 2201
Toby Wells YMCA
5105 Overland Avenue
San Diego, CA 92123
Peninsula Family YMCA
4390 Valeta Street
San Diego, CA 92107
Rancho Family YMCA
9410 Fairgrove Lane
San Diego, CA 92129
Border View Family YMCA
3601 Arey Drive
San Diego, CA 92154
South Bay Family YMCA
1201 Paseo Magda
Chula Vista, CA 91910