Membership types*Rates subject to change. Membership fees are non refundable.
One adult and children up to 25-years of age
Two adults and children up to 25-years of age
26 to 64-years of age
2 adults in a household
65-years and older
13 to 25 years of age
- Photo I.D. required when joining the YMCA.
The La Jolla YMCA honors the men and women of our country’s military services. If you are active, retired or reserved military we will waive the joining fee and offer a savings on the monthly membership fees for Family, Adult and Senior and Plus memberships.
We look forward to meeting you and your family. We invite you to come into our YMCA and take a look around.
- Military ID showing Active, Retired or Reservist needs to be brought when signing up for membership to receive the savings.
initial joining fee will be waived.
Group Exercise Classes
- Studio Cycling
- Dance! Happy Feet & Line Dancing
- Water Exercise
- Pound Fit
- ...and more
- Fitness Consultation and Orientation
- Teen Strength Training
- KickStart Program
- Child Watch for Children with
- Basketball and Volleyball Open Gym
- Day-Use Locker
- Lap and Recreational Swim
- Family, Senior and Community Events
- Discounts on Programs
Note: All daily users are required to fill out and sign a facility use form and waiver providing valid picture identification. (Valid identification includes state issued i.d., current drivers license, passport or military i.d.)
|Family Day Pass||$30.00|
|Adult Day Pass||$20.00|