*All renderings subject to change
WHAT WE'RE BUILDING
Dan McKinney Family YMCA
|An expanded and renovated La Jolla YMCA will allow us to serve thousands more children and adults, giving them more opportunities to grow in spirit, mind and body.|
Why It Matters
- Provide life-changing programs for more people of all abilities and ages.
- Offer a welcoming and supportive environment for people of all abilities and ages.
- Support families spending time together.
- Promote wholesome values, healthy lifestyles and inclusiveness.
- Meet the growing physical, educational and social needs of our community.
- Teach positive character values to more youth and teens.
- Partner with local companies to provide employee wellness programs that improve the health of employees and reduce health care costs.
- Adapt to changing program needs through modern, flexible spaces.
"A gift to the YMCA is an investment - in young people, in our friends and neighbors, in our community. Join me in making this golden opportunity a reality in La Jolla."
- Dan McKinney
La Jolla YMCA Supporter
Additional QuestionsSend us an email [email protected]
A LOOK FORWARD
- Ann Woolley Aquatic Center
- Beyster Family Wellness Center
- Gymnastics Center
- Fitness Playground
- Community Areas
- Youth Development Facility
- A Closer Look (Renderings)
- A Closer Look (Floor Plans)
- Construction Updates/FAQ's