Celebrating 50 years of Community Building
A Capital Campaign for the La Jolla YMCA
Community ImpactThe La Jolla YMCA has been serving our community for 50 years. This past year alone, we made a difference in the lives of tens of thousands of adults and children through our programs and services. Learn more about the impact the La Jolla YMCA has in our community.
- 4,321 children learned to swim and be safe around the water through Y swim programs.
- More than 1,979 children, families and adults got to participate in the Y thanks to donations to the YMCA Annual Campaign.
- 1,500 teens developed leadership skills with the help of positive adult role models in Y teen programs.
- 1,300 kids spent part or all of their summer at Y Day Camp.
- More than 500 children were cared for in our Before and After School Character Builder Programs.
- 318 volunteers gave back to the community through the Y.
La Jolla YMCA also partners with organizations including the San Diego
Unified School District, Scripps Health Care, American Red Cross, area
churches and many others to help make a stronger and healthier
With your help, we can serve others, nurture children, and stay healthy for decades to come. Gifts of $250 or more will be commemorated in a grand mosaic to be displayed at each location.
For more information on special recognition opportunities, please choose from one of the selections below:
HOW YOU CAN HELP
As a part of the community for more than 50 years, the La Jolla YMCA is dedicated to helping children, families and adults grow and be healthy in body, mind and spirit. Today the Y continues our mission and looks forward to the next 50 years of serving the community.
- Naming Opportunities
- Capital Campaign (Cliffridge)
- Capital Campaign (Firehouse)
- Annual Support Campaign
- Heritage Club
- Board of Management