FifTH annual san diego blacktop classic
Featuring San Diego's Top High School and Middle School Players
- Sunday, August 31, 2014
- The Supreme Court at the Jackie Robinson Family YMCA
151 YMCA Way
San Diego, CA 92102
- You are cordially invited to participate in the 5th Annual San Diego Blacktop Classic on August 31, 2014. This event will feature players throughout Southern California. Please join us in making this event a success!
08:00 AM Registration (All Participants)
09:00 AM Guest Speaker/Seminar on bullying/violence (All Participants)
10:00 AM 7th/8th Grade Boys Game (Class 2019/2020)
11:00 AM 10th Grade Boys Game (Class 2017)
12:00 PM Community Awards Presentation
12:30 PM HS Girls 9th-12th Grade Game
1:30 PM HS Boys Game (Class 2015/2016)
2:30 PM 9th Grade Boys Game (Class 2018)
3:30 PM 7th/8th Grade Girls Game
4:30 PM 5th/6th Grade Boys Game (Class 2021/2022)
- Please remember all players MUST attend the seminar and lecture at 9:00AM on bullying and violence at Jackie Robinson Family YMCA.
- This event is sanctioned by the Amateur Athletic Union of the U.S., Inc.
- All participants must have a current AAU membership.
- AAU membership may not be included as part of the entry fee to this event.
- AAU Youth Athlete membership must be obtained before the competition begins except where the event operator has a laptop available with an internet connection. Be Prepared: Adult and Non Athlete memberships are no longer instant and cannot be applied for at event. Please allow 10 days for membership to be processed.