TAKE FIVE Tickets for Kids
The Jackie Robinson Family YMCA TAKE FIVE Tickets for Kids
Program provides complimentary tickets to San Diego events.
the generosity of many awesome donors recipients of the TAKE FIVE tickets allow our families to attend games and activities they would not regularly attend.
Please read these instructions carefully. Our goal is to insure that all distributed tickets are used and that the adult recipients make the effort to take five (5) tickets. Tickets may not be re-sold and all recipients are encouraged to send notes of appreciation and pictures of the kids at the event to the Jackie Robinson Family YMCA that we will share with our ticket donors.
TAKE FIVE opportunities will be announced at our front desk and through one or all of these outlets:
In all cases, you will be notified by email when to claim your tickets at our front desk. You will need to bring verification of that notification with you at the time of pick-up. PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CLAIM TICKETS WITHOUT VERIFICATION.
I Want to Make a Difference!
Although there will never be any charge for the Take5 tickets, your support will help ensure that we keep this program going!
Every gift large or small matters to us!
On behalf of the San Diego Padres Charity Ticket Program, the Jackie Robinson Family YMCA TAKE FIVE Tickets for Kids Program has been invited to be their special guests at select games.
If you would like to take a group of kids courtesy of Major League Baseball and the San Diego business community, we can provide an unlimited number of tickets on a first-come/first-served basis. Download, fill out and return the form below to claim your TAKE FIVE Tickets for Kids at our YMCA (151 YMCA Way, San Diego, 92102) while supplies last.
For more information please contact:
619 264 0144 x 110 or [email protected]
Ticket Priority Distribution
Priority distribution will always go to:
- Current Members of the Jackie Robinson Family YMCA. If you are not a current member, you can join today and immediately participate in the priority distribution.
- Current Program Participants of the Jackie Robinson Family YMCA. If you are not a current program participant, you can register today and immediately participate in the priority distribution.
General Public Distribution
- Registration for community is currently closed. If supplies last we will notify our community members about tickets. At this time all community members and general public are encouraged to join our family at the YMCA through membership or programs.
- For future contact please: Register on-line
- You will be notified to visit our YMCA to receive tickets on a first-come/first-served basis while supplies last.